‘Separatism’, ‘dispute’ and ‘autonomy’ are three myths of Kashmir, read the facts here
We need to be aware of the myths, vicious lies and half truths about the matter being propagated. The mistrust and generational brainwashing is being orchestrated by Hyenas, from across the border in Pakistan. These are forces inimical to the Union of India, and ideologically led, funded and motivated by the Government of Pakistan through the ISI. Our own Governmental ineptitude and sheer apathy (across the political spectrum) have only added fuel to the fire. Read on ….
*KASHMIR THE UNKNOWN DISTORTED FACTS*
*Separatism: Hype vs the truth*
1. Separatist control only 5 districts = 15% of Jammu, Kashmir & Ladakh and they are all *Sunni Muslims*.
2. The Shiais, Sufis, Hindus, Buddhists and Christians are not separatists.
3. Two of the three regions of J&K are not Muslim majority areas. 85,000 square kilometers are not. When you talk of separatism, there havent been any protests against India in this 85 per cent area till date.
4. Theres only one section of communityKashmiri-speaking Sunni Muslims who have a separatist agenda. When you see a TV debate on Kashmir, who do you see? Omar Abdullah, Mehbooba Mufti, Yasin Malik, Shabbir Shah, Gilani, Asiya Andrabi, and Lone. All Sunni Muslims from these 5 districts out of 22!!
5. J&K has around 12 per cent Shia Muslims, around 12-14 per cent Gujjar Muslims and around eight per cent Pahadi Rajput Muslims, Sufis Christians, Buddhists and Hindus. None of these communities had any separatist leaders
7. Poonch has 90 per cent Muslims but this district is dominated by powerful Sikhs. Kargil has 90 per cent Muslims, Kargil city has more than 99 per cent Muslims but there was not a single protest in those areas.
8. Our perception about J&K is that a battle between nationalism and separatism is going on for past 68 years. Nationalism has neither been lost nor will it, because in most areas of the state, majority of the people are nationalists.9. There is no dispute over J&K and the only issue relating to the state is how to get back areas that are under the illegal occupation of Pakistan and China.
‘Separatism’, ‘dispute’ and ‘autonomy’ are three myths associated with the state. The common perception is that J&K is a separatist state. This is because J&K is perceived first as just Kashmir – a Kashmir which is a Sunni Muslim Kashmir, a Muslim Kashmir which is a separatist Kashmir basically a Kashmir where the Indian tricolor is burnt down and Pakistans flag is unfurled only in five districts.
The State should be considered as one entity like Jammu (with maximum of the ground area), Ladakh and only thereafter Kashmir.Finally, Pakistan keeps harping on the UN Resolutions. But Part 2 of these Resolutions very clearly state that Pakistan has to withdraw ALL its military forces and nationals used for the purpose of fighting in J&K BEFORE a plebiscite is held. That was in 1947. It is now 2016. Pakistan has yet to withdraw all its forces from Kashmir including GB. The fact is that the PA will never withdraw its forces from POK. This UN Resolution is thus dead as a dodo.
Secondly, Pakistan signed the Resolution under Chapter VI of the UN Charter which makes the Resolution *NON ENFORCEABE.*
So Pakistan needs to stop this charade of blaming India for not adhering to the UN Resolutions.
Is “Bharat Mata Ki Jai” (Victory to Mother India), an Anti-Islamic statement? Know the Truth here!
A true Citizen of India, reveals how he was mislead and realised the real meaningRead More
Watch here: What happens when you soak new Rs 2000 note in Water?
Quality Test-NEW Indian 500 and 2000 Rupee Notes Quality